You are here

Online Payments for Criminal Debt

The Clerk’s Office is accepting on-line payments for criminal debt such as special assessments, fines and criminal restitution.  Payments are made through the U.S. Treasury, using a checking account, savings account or a debit card.

If you will be making more than one payment or want to create a recurring payment based on a schedule of your choosing, you can save time by creating a account.  However, you are not required to do so.

Please note that tickets issued on federal property are different and are paid at the CVB Website.

If you have questions about on-line payments, please contact the Clerk’s Office of the U.S. District Court for assistance at (336) 332-6018.