CMECF Civil Tutorial Filing a Complaint



Next add your party to the case. First search the CM/ECF database for your party's name. In this case, type your party's last name, CAT and then click on the Search button.
Civil Criminal Query Reports Utilities Logout ?

Search for a party
Last/Business name